Warmseal Privacy Notice
Warmseal complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (2018) and this privacy notice outlines how we handle personal and business data.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, the practices of our business with regards to your data, or your dealings with this site, please contact us by:
- Writing to us – Unit 2, Westway Industrial Park, Throckley, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE15 9HW
- Telephoning us – 0800 783 8341
- Emailing us – email@example.com
- The contact name for our GDPR enquiries is Andrew Craggs, Financial Controller
The purposes of the processing of personal data
We process personal data for the following purposes:
- Administration of employees (wages, pension etc…)
- Administration and delivery of projects.
- Coordination and payment of sub-contractors and suppliers.
The lawful basis for the processing
We will only process your data if you:
- Are an employee of Warmseal.
- Have submitted your information to us as part of an enquiry.
- Are a customer or supplier of Warmseal.
The legitimate interests for the processing of personal data
Warmseal only processes personal data that is provided as per the categories listed above.
We do not purchase third party data for the purposes of marketing.
The recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data
Data is only passed to third parties if it is essential to the processing of an employees
The details of transfers of the personal data to any third countries or international organisations
No data transfers of this nature are conducted by Warmseal.
The retention periods for the personal data
The following retention periods are undertaken:
- Personal contact details (marketing) – 12 months from data becoming obsolete.
- Contract data (physical) – 7 years.
- Contract data (electronic) – no retention period.
- Employee data – 50 years.
In order for our Google Analytics reporting to work the above listed websites will attempt to place a cookie onto your browsing device when you visit the site.
A cookie is a very small text file that your web browser places on your device’s storage / hard drive. Our cookies are only used to store a unique identifier. They do not store any information about you, your orders or any password or credit card information.
You do not have to accept our cookies in order for our websites to work.
The rights available to individuals in respect of the processing
Warmseal respects the following GDPR rights for individuals:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
To exercise your rights, please review this privacy notice and contact us with your request if you cannot find the information you need.
The right to withdraw consent
Consent is provided to Warmseal when you interact with us and are clearly informed that you are consenting to us holding and using your information.
If you no longer wish for us to hold this information you may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us using the details at the top of this notice.
The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
Although Warmseal will aim to deal with any complaints directly you may contact the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) should you be unhappy with how Warmseal handles personal data.
You can contact the ICO using the information located at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
The details of whether individuals are under a statutory or contractual obligation to provide the personal data
The data Warmseal holds is purely for marketing and contractual purposes.
Failure to provide personal data to us could result in:
- Staff members not being paid, or not having their pension administrated.
- An inability for Warmseal to contact an individual about a project (or other) query.
The details of the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling
No automated decision making takes place by Warmseal.
The details of customer card payments and their storage
Customer card details will never be written or stored; they will always be entered directly into the Sagepay system or directly into a card terminal. The details will never be kept or stored in any format.